1. Use less water
Saving water is all about small steps, here are a few that will help save big.
– Shut off the water while you brush your teeth
– Take showers that are a minute or two shorter
– Only flush the toilet when you need to
– Only run full loads of laundry and dishes
– Buy from sustainable producers. These are farmers, ranchers, and other producers that use techniques that pollute less and use less water. You can do some research online or ask at your local organic market to find these products.